Search

Nuffnang

Saturday 9: Pour Some Sugar On Me

Saturday, February 16, 2013




Saturday 9: Pour Some Sugar On Me

  1. Do you have a favorite "hair metal band"? Yes, Guns n' Roses. Love the hair of Slash and I find Axl Rose sexy.
  2. Def Leppard got their start in South Yorkshire, England. Have you ever been to the UK? Nope
  3. Who would you rather chat with, one-on-one: Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince William or Prince Harry? Prince William because he is the cutest.
  4. Do you use real sugar, or a sugar substitute? Real Sugar
  5. Valentine's Day is big for candy sales. Did you indulge in any Valentine-themed, sugary treats this week? Yes, I had a can of chocolates from my boss.
  6. Do you regularly balanced your checkbook? Nope
  7. What was you last impulse purchase? Nothing, I indulge more on food.
  8. When Sam was a girl, she had nightmares about snakes under her bed. When did you last have a bad dream? Last night and it was very frightening I don't want to tell.
  9. We're ordering pizza. Do you want deep dish or thin crust? Deep dish...more carbs!


3 comments

  1. A fellow deep pan pizza lover. But I'm more interested in your answer to Q8. I have room on the couch in say... oh, an hour? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got chocolate from a coworker, too. That was the best thing about my Valentine's Day. I don't often find sweet surprises on my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr BC and I are not Valentine supporters and we don't need to eat anymore chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.